Puppy Dog Training: Learn How to Train a Dog
Puppy Dog Training: How to Train a Dog: Stop Dog Barking, Aggressive Dog Behavior, Dog Biting – Dog Behavior Problems
Dear Fellow Dog Owners,
- Is dog barking disrupting your sanity?
- Do you want to prevent your biting puppy from turning into an aggressive dog?
- Do you want to learn how to stop dog digging, jumping, chewing, or whining?
- Would you like dog obedience lessons from a professional dog trainer?
- Are you looking for information on dog behavior problems or how to train a dog?
OK, now, if you answered Yes to one or more of the questions above, then you need to check out:
If you don’t know how to stop aggressive dog behavior, then you must take the first step towards achieving your goal. Aggressive dog training will help you understand the effects of dog psychology on your dog’s behavior. Controlling the aggressive, dominant canine is possible; start to train your mutt how to live by Your Rules Today!
Here are Some Free Dog Obedience Training Tips To Help You Get Started:
How to Train a Dog: Stop Dog Barking – Puppy Dog Training Methods for Dog Behavior Problems
Dog barking is a major behavior problem. Some dogs, while growing up, learn to bark a lot. Eventually, this bad habit becomes very intolerable for the owner (and also the neighbors). The best way to stop this learned behavior is to train a dog to obey your commands. But you need to understand that training a dog is not easy, it requires lots of patience, time and consistency.
When you are trying to stop a dog from barking, you need to consider a few things that might just make it a little easier:
- Try to find out the root of the problem: what is causing your dog to bark?
- When does the dog start to bark, that is, at what time does it begin?
- Is there something that always gets the dog excited to make him start yelping or whining (eg: the doorbell)?
Dog barking can have a detrimental effect on your relationship with your neighbors. In today’s world, where one lives in huge apartments that are built close to each other, keeping dogs has become a cause of concern. Most neighbors are really annoyed by and will complain about dog barking. In fact, some of them are so disturbed by the noise that they end up calling animal control or contacting your landlord. Some states have even imposed fines on dog owners who fail to control their dog’s bad habit. To avoid all of these problems, dog training is a necessary, important step to control dog barking before it leads to serious, costly consequences.
Here are some useful tips that will help you understand what generally causes a dog to bark and what you can do to stop dog barking:
- Anger can be one of the primary reasons. Anger is basically related to sign of aggression and loss of temper.
- Fear: Dogs tend to bark more if they are scared of a particular object in their vicinity (a stranger, an intruder). Find out whether or not your dog has a fear of anything (that may cause him to bark) or he if he is suffering from any stress/anxiety.
- Dogs may bark because they are hungry. Don’t forget to feed your pet!
- Barking generally results from boredom. Keeping animals confined to a single place is bound to lead up to some negative reactions. Providing the dog with some kind of entertainment can really stop the dog barking! If you have a pet then you really need to find some time for it. Try and redirect the attention of your dog and then you will see a difference in its behavior.
- Tire your dog as much as you can! After being involved in different activities dogs tend to get exhausted! Tired dogs tend to bark much less. Get your dog involved in rigorous exercise. Take him for a run, a brisk walk, or play a game of frisbie.
- A dog may also make noise in order to get the attention of and manipulate its owner.
Dog Barking Video: How to Train a dog: Dog Behavior Problems: This pooch needs some dog training!
Dog Training: should electric shock collars be used to control dog barking?
There is much debate over whether or not electric shock collars are effective, humane training devices to stop dog barking. This is how they work: there are metal points on the collar that transmit an electrical signal to the dog’s neck when he starts to bark. This signal can range in intensity: from feeling like a slight tickle to a very painful shock. The shock is administered by the owner via a remote control. Now, it is not uncommon for unscrupulous dog owners to give shocks as a form of punishment for a behavior other than dog barking. Or, often times, owners are not trained to use the device properly, so they end up using it the wrong way by administering shocks at the wrong time. As a result of the device’s misuse, the dog will most likely become fearful or aggressive because he has been conditioned to associate the shock (painful event) with a certain stimulus (person or event).
In my opinion, if you want to learn how to train a dog the right way, electric shock collars are neither an effective nor humane choice to stop dog barking. Rather, it is extremely important to educate yourself about the root causes of dog barking, so that you will be equipped to handle this dog behavior problem in an effective manner. Think about this: dogs, like newborn babies, cannot communicate their needs. When an infant is hungry, tired, or in pain, what does it do? It cries out for your help. A dog’s bark or yelp is his only voice. He, much like a baby, uses it to express a need. Shocking a dog every time he barks is like smacking a baby every time it cries. It is not only harmful; it is wrong.
Now, you may have considered hiring a professional dog trainer to help solve dog behavior problems. However, why should you spend a ton of money on dog training classes when you can educate yourself and start to train your puppy or dog in the comfort of your own home?
- So, whether you want to stop dog barking, biting, chewing, whining, jumping, digging, aggressive dog behavior, or just want to learn how to train a dog, you have come to the right place, as Secrets to Dog Training, formally known as SitStayFetch, will provide you with comprehensive, in-depth dog training methods as well as teach you how to solve any dog behavior problem. Many people have had great success with this awesome dog training book! To read an honest, eye-opening review, Click Here.
- Don’t hesitate to change your dog’s life (as well as yours!)
Click Here —>>> Secrets To Dog Training <<<— to Stop Dog Barking Today!!!